The SIGMADESIGN Test Lab provides a broad range of testing services for both the product development process and for standards compliance.
During the product development process, test results and failure analysis yield product improvements and cost/performance optimization. As a product nears market, SIGMADESIGN ensures that the product will meet appropriate standards. These standards range from MIL-STD protocols to ANSI/ASTM/ISO/IEC standards. We also test to industry-specific standards such as SEMI or ISTA, or even your internal standards.
What We Do
Protocol development R&D
and sustaining reliability
Test program management
Utilizing our 2 decades of experience designing custom test fixtures and working with specialized resources, we can create a solution for virtually any need. We have worked in many areas with many different technologies:
- Fatigue and Tribology: tooling and fixturing to customer requirements.
- Shock/Vibration fixturing and testing
- Complex instrumentation: photo detectors, accelerometers, anemometers, vision systems, thermal cameras, pressure/vacuum sensors, etc.
- FMEA review/analysis
- Validating FEA and CFD simulation
- Testing Management: we will coordinate your entire test regimen using SIGMADESIGN + external resources.
- Temperatures from -68C to 270 C
- Humidity from 5%-100%
- Pressure to 7 Bar
- Altitude to 15,000 meters (including explosive decompression)
- Chamber sizes to 50 cubic meters
- Universal test stands (+/-25kN, +/-10Nm Torque)
- Free-fall and guided drop systems
- Fatigue/Lifecycle testing
- Custom shock/compression/tensile/impulse fixturing
- Sine, random shock and mixed mode vibration test system (30kN, 0-2,600Hz)
- ESD testing
- Thermal cameras and thermal analysis
- Acoustics: test, measurement and frequency analysis
- Water overpressure and Ingress Protocol (IP) testing
- GNSS/GPS Testing
- Dataloggers (hundreds of channels)
- Custom test fixtures
- Firmware testing
Our experience was great, I did not expect the project to go so smoothly. I will refer all my future business to SIGMADESIGN.Lab Supervisor, Sportswear Company