We Design Electronic Devices of all Sorts
Our Electrical Engineers design a variety of devices from simple circuits to complex PCBs, with either analog or digital capabilities. We create schematics and circuit board design and can also provide optimization, scrubbing, and testing.
We design electronic circuit boards that optimize the space requirements for any electronic device and provide enclosure design as well. We can design circuitry and schematics for any type of product from simple motorized devices to complex communication hardware.
Electronics Device Packaging
Electrical Engineering is not only designing elegantly functioning circuits; these circuits must fit into an ever decreasing space. Our Electrical Engineers work closely with Mechanical Engineers to provide a PCB or Flex circuit that fit into unique enclosures of all shapes and sizes. Your individual needs will be our guide to design the best electronic device and enclosure for your project.
Our project experience includes electronics packaging design for a variety of markets that span health monitoring devices to recreational sensor devices to control and communication systems. We have designed custom devices for innovative products in medical, sports equipment and footwear, defense and many other consumer electronics.
Our multi-disciplinary approach is evident in this case study: Wearable Device Tester
Our Electrical Engineers have experience in a breadth of projects. Confidentiality guidelines limit what we share. View our select case studies below.
ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING SERVICES
- PBC level to fully integrated systems
- Cost sensitive component selection
- Processor micro-architecture
- Technology options and plan formation
- Closely coupled with mechanical team
EMBEDDED AND REMOTE SENSORS
- Data Conversion – Acquisition
- Signal Conditioning
- Thermal Controls
- Low power mode
- Battery charging, wired or wireless
- Battery system design
- Ultra-low power devices
- Audio Systems
- Display Systems
- Sensor Interface
- Vision Systems
- Motor Control
- Multi-axis motor platforms
- Actuators and control systems
- Analog, digital and mixed signal circuits design
- High voltage current systems
- 8, 16, 32 bit
PCB / PCA DESIGN
- High volume
- DFM, DFA
- Fabrication and Assembly Support
- Digital control and compensation systems
- FPGA, CPLD
- Process incorporation to custom systems
- Safety circuits and interlocks